Getting Started in Paranormal Research
1. Find the place you like go to and in the daylight. That way you can be familiar with the area. Look for things that you might get hurt on and can not see at night.
2. Look for and make sure you not trespassing with signs up. Just because you are Paranormal Investigator you still do not have the right to trespass. Get permission to be there.
3. Make sure you carry ID with you (drivers license, etc.)
4. Never go alone and always let someone know where you are and what time you will be back.
5. The best times to go are between 9pm to 6am. So if you get there at 9pm you may not have to stay all night long.
6. Make sure you do the research on the place before you go. That way you know a little more about it and know that you can find out. Also ask the owner or caretaker they can be a very good sore about the history of the place.
7. Above all remember safety come first
For more information on first time Paranormal Investigations visit www.ghosthunting101.com